Call for abstracts
All participants are invited to submit abstracts for their presentation at the Congress.
There will be 2 types of presentation: Oral communication and Poster presentation. Author(s) must indicate the thematic area that best suits their papers. Each abstract must include a correct description of objectives, material and methods, results and conclusions, so that the Scientific Committee of the Congress can make a correct review.
- Basic Science
- Lupus and other systemic autoimmune disorders
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Spondyloarthropaties and other inflammatory arthropaties
- Pediatric Rheumatology
- Osteoarthritis, Osteoporosis and Pain
Abstract must be written in English. Use clear language, avoiding complex characters or formulas difficult to undertand.
Abstracts review and notifications
After review by the scientific committee, authors will be notified about results on 11th February 2019 . If abstract is accepted presenting author must register and pay the registration fee. Abstracts without paid registration fee will not be published.
The accepted abstracts will be published in the official magazine of PANLAR JCR
Registration of the Authors: Before 22nd February 2019
For abstracts accepted, at least the presenting author must be registered in the Congress before 22nd February, 2019, co-authors who wish attend to the congress also make the registration.
- Abstracts must sent through the Congress website system.
- During the abstract submission process the presentinf authors must be clearly identified and they provide contact details and email for correspondence.
- Author(s) must select the thematic area that best suits their paper.
- Abstract will not exceed in any case the 3000 characters with spaces included. Larger abstracts will not be admitted.
- Write your abstrat in the official languages: English.
- All abstracts will be reviewed by at least of two reviewers. Final consideration will be of the Scientific Committee of the Congress.
- Presenting authors must be registered at the Congress before 22nd February 2019, in order that abstract can be included in the final program.
- For abstracts accepted, It is compulsory the presenting author explain the paper during the day and time allotted in the Congress..